Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mario Patrao 8 posts 28 karma points
    Feb 09, 2015 @ 16:50
    Mario Patrao

Document Types issue after upgrading to Umbraco 7.2

Hi,

Wonder if you guys can help me.

I upgraded from umbraco 7.1.4 to 7.2 recently and I've notice that something wrong happen. It seems I cannot see the document types (under the Settings menu) I had in the database (btw I'm using MYSQL).

I got this following error:

Received an error from the server
    Failed to retrieve data for child nodes undefined
    The best overloaded method match for 'System.Tuple<bool?,int?>.Tuple(bool?, int?)' has some invalid arguments
    Exception Details: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Tuple<bool?,int?>.Tuple(bool?, int?)' has some invalid arguments
    Stacktrace: at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Type , Object , Object ) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeBaseRepository`1.ContentTypeQueryMapper.<MapContentTypes>b__d6(Object x) at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.<DistinctIterator>d__81`1.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.<GetEnumerator>d__0.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeBaseRepository`1.ContentTypeQueryMapper.MapContentTypes(Int32[] contentTypeIds, Database db, IDictionary`2& associatedTemplates, IDictionary`2& parentContentTypeIds) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeBaseRepository`1.ContentTypeQueryMapper.GetContentTypes[TRepo](Int32[] contentTypeIds, Database db, TRepo contentTypeRepository, ITemplateRepository templateRepository) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeRepository.PerformGetAll(Int32[] ids) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase`2.GetAll(TId[] ids) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeRepository.PerformGetByQuery(IQuery`1 query) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase`2.GetByQuery(IQuery`1 query) at Umbraco.Core.Services.ContentTypeService.GetContentTypeChildren(Int32 id) at umbraco.loadNodeTypes.Render(XmlTree& tree) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryGetXmlTree(ApplicationTree appTree, String id, FormDataCollection formCollection) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryLoadFromLegacyTree(ApplicationTree appTree, String id, FormDataCollection formCollection, UrlHelper urlHelper, String currentSection) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.LegacyTreeController.GetTreeNodes(String id, FormDataCollection queryStrings) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeControllerBase.GetNodes(String id, FormDataCollection queryStrings) at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] ) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass13.<GetExecutor>b__c(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance, Object[] arguments) at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpers.RunSynchronously[TRes at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Type , Object , Object )

My first idea was that maybe I had some values on the database that might cause this issue. Because the project I'm working on has quite a big database I thought of maybe clean some of the umbraco legacy values. This did not solve the issue. I also notice that even creating new page triggers an error because Umbraco doen't know the type of page that I want to create.

After reading a bit more I came across a blog post that kinda said that Umbraco 7.2 doesn't work with MySQL. Is this true at all?

Well, either way I really need your help to figure this one out. I did the update using Nuget package manager and I didn't got any error. After the fuirst build I got the screen of updating the database and I didn't get an error also. So know I'm a bit confuse towards what could be the issue and where to look to actually try and solve this.

Thank you in advance.

Mário

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Feb 10, 2015 @ 12:29
    Jeroen Breuer

Hello,

What is the link of that blogpost? Umbraco has supported MySQL for quite a while, but I'm sure if it's still supported.

Jeroen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft