Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rohan 105 posts 162 karma points
    Feb 17, 2015 @ 09:36
    Rohan

add custom script / code on umbraco login page

Hi

I needs to add some custom script validation on "Umbarco/Login.aspx" page. But the problem is that i cannot find that page under "Umbraco" folder on my project.

I have found "umb-login.html" where i have added javascipt but it's NOT executing.

I have also tried on "login.html" but yet not working.

So can you please let me know where i can add custom script on login page of umbraco ?

It;s really urgent

Thanks

Rohan Dave

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 17, 2015 @ 09:52
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rohan

What kind of custom functionality do you need to add to the login page? And is it the login page to the Umbraco backoffice?

When you added your own script did you then try to recycle the app pool afterwards?

/Jan

• Rohan 105 posts 162 karma points
    Feb 17, 2015 @ 10:16
    Rohan

Hi Jan

Yes i want to restrict the access of "Umbraco" for external user by adding some custom javascript code / C# code if possible.

Somehow by applying IP Restriction in IIS OR URL Rewrite in IIS. But then it will stop some ANTI FORGERY stuff on AJAX method call.

So i thought if i can do it on Umbraco backoffice login page. At the time of loading umbraco backoffice Login page , i can write some validation to checck for IP and redirect User.

Please help me here. It's really very urgent

Thanks

Rohan

• Tobias Klika 101 posts 570 karma points c-trib
    Feb 17, 2015 @ 12:24
    Tobias Klika

Duplicate: https://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/61365-how-to-restrict-Umbraco-backoffice-access-from-external-users

"But then it will stop some ANTI FORGERY stuff on AJAX method call" <= this is not true, as I said in the other thread. If you only restrict access to exactly /umbraco/ and not everything that starts with /umbraco/..

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft