Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• mike 90 posts 258 karma points
    Mar 03, 2015 @ 22:27
    mike

Failed to publish content

I am periodically getting this issue on my development machine when I am publishing/unpublishing items via the control panel.  I am using 7.2.2 and sqlexpress 2012. The error comes up in a panel to the right.

If I wait a while and try again sometimes it works.  I am abviously concerned this will also be present when I put it into production.  Does anyone know why it is happening?

Received an error from the server

Failed to publish content with id 1099

Transaction (Process ID 57) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

EXCEPTION DETAILS:
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Transaction (Process ID 57) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
    STACKTRACE:
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryHasMoreRows(Boolean& moreRows)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryReadInternal(Boolean setTimeout, Boolean& more)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.Read()
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Database.<Query>d__7`1.MoveNext()
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentRepository.PersistUpdatedItem(IContent entity)
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase`2.PersistUpdatedItem(IEntity entity)
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.UnitOfWork.PetaPocoUnitOfWork.Commit(Action`1 transactionCompleting)
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.UnitOfWork.PetaPocoUnitOfWork.Commit()
       at Umbraco.Core.Services.ContentService.UnPublishDo(IContent content, Boolean omitCacheRefresh, Int32 userId)
       at Umbraco.Core.Services.ContentService.UnPublish(IContent content, Int32 userId)
       at Umbraco.Web.Editors.ContentController.PostUnPublish(Int32 id)
       at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass13.<GetExecutor>b__c(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance, Object[] arguments)
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.<>c__DisplayClass5.<ExecuteAsync>b__4()
       at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpers.RunSynchronously[TResult](Func`1 func, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft