Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kim Holzmann 17 posts 97 karma points c-trib
    Mar 08, 2015 @ 15:33
    Kim Holzmann

Can't find the data for the Fanoe background setting

These two lines in umbraco.controllers.js is getting the settings and style for the settings dialog
    I have searched for the data to build the items, can some one help me in the rigtht direction please :-)
    I want to add and change the lists.

$scope.styles = _.filter( angular.copy($scope.dialogOptions.config.items.styles), function(item){return (item.applyTo === undefined || item.applyTo === $scope.dialogOptions.itemType); });

$scope.config = _.filter( angular.copy($scope.dialogOptions.config.items.config), function(item){return (item.applyTo === undefined || item.applyTo === $scope.dialogOptions.itemType); });

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Mar 09, 2015 @ 08:12
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Kim,

If you are going to the developer section then find fhe data type for the page type. In your case when your are using the Fanoe stater kit, you will have to find the data type called Grid text page. Click on this and you wll see all the row configurations for the page. If you scroll futher down you will see a section called styles and settings.

When you need to add new styles, then click on edit and add the new color. It´s written in JSON format.

If you have access to Umbraco TV, you will find a whole chapter about the Grid Layout here http://umbraco.tv/videos/umbraco-v7/implementor/fundamentals/grid-layouts/, and for the settings and styles question here: http://umbraco.tv/videos/umbraco-v7/implementor/fundamentals/grid-layouts/settings-and-styles/

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• Kim Holzmann 17 posts 97 karma points c-trib
    Mar 09, 2015 @ 08:18
    Kim Holzmann

Thats perfect 
    THANKS I owe you a beer next time I see you.
    could not see the forest for the trees 

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Mar 09, 2015 @ 09:17
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Kim,

That's great that I could help you.

Happy Umbraco coding.

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft