Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Owen Lakin 1 post 21 karma points
    Mar 13, 2015 @ 14:04
    Owen Lakin

403 Forbidden : Field Required

Hi,

Having a problem with Umbraco 7.2.2.  I have installed umbraco through nuget.  Then i went through the umbraco custom installation for sql server.  Everything worked fine i was logged in to umbraco, setup another user.  setup some documents and templates fine.  The other user explained they could not login.  I tried to log them in with the main account.  this also failed.  now when i try to do anything in umbraco i get a 403 response from iis and the only response i get is "Field Required" in the develope tools on chrome.

I cannot find any help regarding this issue.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Mar 15, 2015 @ 08:50
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Owen and welcome to our :)

That's really odd - You did not change anything on the server after your initital login? Have you tried simply clearing the browser cache and see if that works?

Otherwise please try going to the /config/ClientDependency.config file and increment the version number and then recycle the app pool. Does that work?

If not could you then check the /App_Data/logs file to see if it reveals anything marked with "ERROR" or "WARNING" ?

Also...when you did the installation...was it directly on a server or did you do a local installation, which you then deployed to the server?

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft