Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sune Jepsen 25 posts 109 karma points
    Mar 17, 2015 @ 16:30
    Sune Jepsen

angularjs error when I try to get to the login page

Suddenly I do not have access to the administration or I do not get the chance to get to the login page. I get a blank page with the following error . I've tried to reset iis and restarted apppool . 

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 17, 2015 @ 16:40
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Sune

What exact version of Umbraco are you using? And have their been made any changes before this started to happen? Are you on a VPN connection for instance?

/Jan

Mar 17, 2015 @ 16:48
    Sune Jepsen

Hi Jan

Yes Im on a VPN. But the same thing happens on the staging enviroment. Im using version 7.2.1.. Do you have any clue ?

Mar 17, 2015 @ 16:52
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Sune

Is it possible for you to access the backoffice without being on VPN? Or is it necessary in order to access the solution? If not then that's probably the issue.

/Jan

Mar 18, 2015 @ 12:16
    Sune Jepsen

I found a solution, it was simply a stupid configuration thing in the webconfig, which prevented the login.html page to load.

Mar 18, 2015 @ 12:21
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Sune

Good to hear you managed to figure out the problem - Do you mind sharing more details so others can benefit if they should come across the same issues at some point?

Cheers, Jan

Mar 20, 2015 @ 09:44
    Sune Jepsen

Of course I want to share:

<add name="UmbracoBaseMappingHtml" path="*.html" verb="*" type="umbraco.BasePages.BasePage" resourceType="Unspecified" preCondition="integratedMode" />

We added this because of handling 301 redirect from .html extensions. Since the login page is of .html, then the login page couldnt be loaded.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft