Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Petra 1 post 21 karma points
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 14:52
    Petra

User authorisation

My supplier developed a new website for the company I work for. They implemented Umbraco 7.1.7 for us to use to upload our content to the website. We have a page on the website where we display our agenda (workshops & training courses). We have 10 different locations and each location has their own account. They have to upload and manager all workshops and training courses. We requested our supplier to arrange that each location (so each account) can only create workshops from their own location. So far so good. Now we requested them to arrange that a location does not see nor modify workshops from another location. Our supplier stated that is not possible. I can't believe this.

So my question is: Do you have information that can help me in my dispute with my supplier. Tips, Trics, How to's.... anything is helpful.

Thanks in advance. Petra

• Richard Eyres 98 posts 580 karma points
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 18:07
    Richard Eyres

Anything is possible with code. It depends on how they implemented your requirements. Umbraco is a flexible system, so whatever they have implemented i am sure there is a way to correct it - just depends how much work it will take them.

Sorry, but i can not offer any more advise than this.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft