Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dhiren 59 posts 201 karma points
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 07:15
    Dhiren

Republish issue in Production - Load balancing

Hi,

We are facing republish issues in our production environment.

Umbraco Version: 7.1.4

Server Details:
    Umbraco Server : Umbraco backoffice <=> DB Server1 (Database - Read/Write)
    Front Server1 : Front Site1 <=> DB Server2 (Database Read only)
    Front Server2 : Front Site2 <=> DB Server2 (Database Read only)

Now we have already set 'Distributed Calls' related settings into umbracoSettings.config file in all server.
    All sites are accessible to each other and all servers are having proper permission to App_Data folder.

Now if we try to make any changes into Umbraco backoffice, changes are not getting republished automatically on Front1 & Front2 server. I verified database replication is working properly and verified file replication is also working properly (Excluded App_Data\Temp folder & App_Data\umbraco.config file).

I checked log file in Front Server1, and found below errors
    1) Error refreshing a node in the distributed list, URI attempted: http://www.server1.com/umbraco/webservices/cacheRefresher.asmx
    System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.

Error refreshing a node in the distributed list, URI attempted: http://www.server2.com/umbraco/webservices/cacheRefresher.asmx
    System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.

When i try to access these above two urls from any of server, they are getting opened properly with list of methods.

Please help on this as this is blocking our production.

Thanks,
    Dhiren

• Dhiren 59 posts 201 karma points
    Aug 04, 2015 @ 12:18
    Dhiren

Don't know what was the issue, but I resolved it by giving IP address instead of domain name of site in URL.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft