Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jeremy Wiersma 37 posts 134 karma points
    Mar 22, 2015 @ 00:27
    Jeremy Wiersma

Miniprofiler "Timing.cs not found"

So I've just killled my clients 'about to go live' site thanks to a missing resource that should have been in Umbraco.

The issue only surfaced when I started trying to debug the site with Visual Studio. It is to do with the Miniprofiler package? and apparently a missing source "timing.cs".

I had no idea how to fix this, could not find any results where other people were having the same error message, so I tried installing Miniprofiler again through Nuget. That however broke the site completely and now I cannot revert back to the version that I assume was installed with the original install (v2.1.0).

How can I get the version of Miniprofiler that comes with 7.2.2 back, to at least get the site working.

Then, what the hell is "Timing.cs not found" and how do I resolve that?

Unfortunately now that I've broken the site I cannot find the error I was getting so will need to restore the older version so I can recreate.

HELP

Mar 22, 2015 @ 00:37
    Jeremy Wiersma

Or... How can I remove the Miniprofiler altogether for now?

Mar 22, 2015 @ 01:04
    Jeremy Wiersma

Ok I managed to restore Miniprofiler to my project (lucky I had earlier deployed the uncompleted site so far to Azure).

So... this is what I get while debugging the site just before page render (I think) i.e. all Razor code appears to have been processed.

How do I fix this?

• Thomas 160 posts 335 karma points
    Mar 23, 2015 @ 13:37
    Thomas

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Any suggestions how to resolve this problem?

• Thomas 160 posts 335 karma points
    Mar 23, 2015 @ 15:19
    Thomas

After an investigation i realize that the problem exists only within a MacroPartial. I copied the code on an UmbracoTemplatePage and the code is working perfectly. As soon as i enable the MacroPartial instead of the code from the UmbracoTemplatePage i am getting the same error.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft