Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rohan 105 posts 162 karma points
    Mar 25, 2015 @ 10:31
    Rohan

how to create and show listing page within Umbraco CMS ?

Hi

I am working on Umbraco 7.2.1.

I need to create one page where admin person can see all the member details.

Currently on Umbraco, we have Member section where user can click on "All Member" and it will show kind of listing on Right hand side with details like Name, Email, User Name etc. By click on Name will open another screen where user can see full details of that member.

Now my requirement is that i need to show MemberID, Name, User Name, Profile Data and so on all together on one listing. 

So is it possible ?

Can anyone please help me here ?

Thanks in advance !

Rohan Dave

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Mar 25, 2015 @ 11:03
    Jeroen Breuer

Hello,

Is this package what you are looking for? https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/memberlistview-for-umbraco-7

Jeroen

Mar 25, 2015 @ 11:24
    Rohan

Hi Jeroen

Thanks for the reply.

The page your links is showing is same as currently "Member -> All Member". I need to display extra details like 'MemberID, First Name, Last Name, Address' and so on which i have added as "Property" on "Member" template. 

So user can directly get all the details from listing. They don't need to click on any Member and then see the details.

Did you get my point ?

Thanks

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Mar 25, 2015 @ 11:30
    Jeroen Breuer

So you're already using that package? If so the source code is available here: https://github.com/robertjf/umbMemberListView

You can modify that to display the extra info.

Jeroen

Mar 25, 2015 @ 11:34
    Rohan

Hi Jeroen

No i don't have installed that package. But by default Umbraco shows that type of listing on Members -> All Member.

But now got it that i need to install that package you have mentioned and then need to modify to show other columns.

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft