Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andrew Tabata 4 posts 24 karma points
    Apr 01, 2015 @ 11:12
    Andrew Tabata

Grid layout column not side by side

Hi!

I’m quite new in Umbraco, and I was watching the videos of grid layouts in http://umbraco.tv/videos/umbraco-v7/implementor/fundamentals/grid-layouts/introduction/ , and try to mimic what he was doing in the video. However in Rendering content, it says we need the bootstrap.min.css and bootstrap3 to work.

I’ve added bootstrap.min.css, also script js bootstrap.min.js.

Created Grid Layout with 1 column width 12, and row with a two column width 6 each. In the Content all seems to work and in place, however when rendering into the browser the content is rendered in one column and the two columns aren’t side-by-side like in the umbraco development but all down each other. What is missing?

I’ve attached two images, one of the rendered page, and other one from the content page.

Content page:

Rendered page in the browser:

Best regards

Andrew

• Martin 278 posts 662 karma points
    Apr 01, 2015 @ 15:15
    Martin

Hi Andrew, It looks like boostrap is not loaded in the front end. Check what scripts are being loaded through the browser console panel

Martin

• Andrew Tabata 4 posts 24 karma points
    Apr 01, 2015 @ 16:19
    Andrew Tabata

Hi Martin! I've looked for the scripts being loaded and all seems right, I've atacched an image.

Altough in class col-md-6 had width 50%, but only changing it to 46% it brakes and form two colums.

Since width 100% is 12 collumns and each 6 columns would have 50%, but with this value it doens't change to two columns, and i don't know why! 

Also noticed that "quote" doesn't render equal than showed in backoffice

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft