Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Søren Mastrup 122 posts 564 karma points c-trib
    Apr 04, 2015 @ 18:13
    Søren Mastrup

Grid not rendering

I have assigned a grid to one of my nodes - I have called the grid property "pageContent". I have tried calling the property with @CurrentPage.pageContent It returns the following:

{ "name": "1 column layout", "sections": [ { "grid": 12, "rows": [ { "name": "Headline", "areas": [ { "grid": 12, "editors": [ "headline" ], "controls": [ { "value": "Testings!!", "editor": { "name": "Headline", "alias": "headline", "view": "textstring", "render": null, "icon": "icon-coin", "config": { "style": "font-size: 36px; line-height: 45px; font-weight: bold", "markup": "<h1>#value#</h1>" } } } ] } ], "id": "07c869d3-eab4-7f73-71ce-dd4a0b8d322b" } ] } ] }

If I try to render the grid with @CurrentPage.GetGridHtml("pageContent") I get nothing.

What am I missing here?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Apr 05, 2015 @ 01:23
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Søren

The @CurrentPage.GetGridHtml("pageContent") snippet should work...what exact Umbraco version are you using?

/Jan

• Søren Mastrup 122 posts 564 karma points c-trib
    Apr 05, 2015 @ 11:52
    Søren Mastrup

I am using 7.2.4. I figured out the problem though. The bootstrap grid files was missing in my installation. It was a fresh one, so I didn't think of the files missing.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Apr 05, 2015 @ 12:02
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Søren

Ah good to hear you managed to figure it out and thanks for sharing. Remember to mark your own post as the solution so others can jump straight to it if they come across the same issue

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft