Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Joonas Ravila 1 post 21 karma points
    May 19, 2015 @ 18:54
    Joonas Ravila

Upgrading from 7.1.6 to 7.2.5

Hello!

I upgraded my solution via nuGet, and now i'm unable to save & publish from code. I keep getting the next error:

ERROR Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - [Thread 379] An unhandled exception occurred

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at omsApp.Controllers.SurfaceControllers.ContentPlanSurfaceController.saveContentPlan(ContentPlanModel model, FormCollection form)

at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )

at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters)

at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)

at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass42.b__41()

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.b__7(IAsyncResult _)

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End()

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.b__33()

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49()

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49()

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.b__20()

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(IAsyncResult ar)

at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(IAsyncResult ar)

at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Wierd part here is, that I have one document, which i'm able to save & publish from code, but all others keep failing after the upgrade, and from what I've searched, I can't find any difference between the working document and the rest. I'm able to create NEW content, but can't update old 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft