Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brian 77 posts 251 karma points
    Jun 03, 2015 @ 19:53
    Brian

Grid Content not displaying on the site

Hi guys,

First time using grids and struggling with something daft I'm sure!  I've set up the datatype and included grid in teh doc type and all of that is working, the issue comes when I am viewing the website.

Instead of seeing the content that I have entered I get the following on the page:

{ "name": "1 column layout", "sections": [ { "grid": 12, "rows": [ { "name": "Headline", "areas": [ { "grid": 12, "editors": [ "headline" ], "controls": [ { "value": "hello world", "editor": { "name": "Headline", "alias": "headline", "view": "textstring", "render": null, "icon": "icon-coin", "config": { "style": "font-size: 36px; line-height: 45px; font-weight: bold", "markup": "

#value#

" } } } ] } ], "id": "134d6c63-a9d9-6f0f-012c-a776390652a6" }, { "name": "Article", "areas": [ { "grid": 4, "controls": [ { "value": { "focalPoint": { "left": 0.5, "top": 0.5 }, "id": 1051, "image": "/media/1001/screenshot-for-size.jpg" }, "editor": { "name": "Image", "alias": "media", "view": "media", "render": null, "icon": "icon-picture", "config": {} } }, { "value": null, "editor": { "name": "Image", "alias": "media", "view": "media", "render": null, "icon": "icon-picture", "config": {} } } ] }, { "grid": 8, "controls": [] } ], "id": "65c351c1-02ed-2654-70e6-715fcfe1f7de" } ] } ] }

I know I must have missed something daft but can't figure what.  

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jun 03, 2015 @ 20:01
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Brian,

How do you get the content from the grid layout in the template or Razor code, could you share the code how you are getting the content.

Then I think it´s much easier for people to try to help you out.

/Dennis

• Libin Joseph 9 posts 31 karma points
    Aug 04, 2016 @ 02:50
    Libin Joseph

To render the grid correctly. You use the following syntax.

@CurrentPage.GetGridHtml("grid");

Where "grid" is the alias of the grid control

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft