Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Danny 15 posts 136 karma points
    Jun 09, 2015 @ 23:00
    Danny

Grid Layout editor not rendering in back office. DependencyHandler.axd loading old styles.

Executive summary: DependencyHandler.axd is loading styles from 7.1.6, when I upgraded to 7.2.1 ages ago. This breaks the Umbraco.Grid property editor. Why would DependencyHandler.axd give me old styles?

Detailed description: The Umbraco.Grid property editor is not working on my production environment (it works on my staging environment fine).

When I attempt to add a new layout to a dataType that uses the Grid Layout property editor, there are several graphical elements that are missing.

enter image description here

The styles that are applied to these elements are different in my staging and production environments, and when I looked at the styles I was getting via DependencyHandler.axd I found that on production I was getting styles from umbraco.css that had been removed when I upgraded from 7.1.6 to 7.2.1. The umbraco.css file under /umbraco/assets/css on production is up to date, and I can't find any other css file with those old styles.

Where are these old styles be coming from?

• Danny 15 posts 136 karma points
    Jun 10, 2015 @ 20:05
    Danny

The old styles were cached in the /App_Data/TEMP/ClientDepedency/ directory. I deleted all the files there and the DependencyHandler started handing me the new styles.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft