Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Asif Malik 203 posts 339 karma points
    Jun 11, 2015 @ 12:55
    Asif Malik

Macro in TinyMCE

Hi all, am in the process of developing an Umbraco 7.2.6 site.

I am trying to create a couple of macros for use in the TinyMCE editor. I have managed to wire everything up and it all looks great, however I am having a problem when I add a parameter of type Single Media Picker.

The macro works fine, the underlying Partial View Macro is just displaying a couple of the variables (for now). In TinyMCE i can click the insert marco button and choose my macro. This then shows all the correct fields and i can add in the appropriate text string, when i try to add in the media item the window displays the media picker window but the loading bar keeps on scrolling, at the bottom the confirm button has the text -- Select({{dialogData.selection.length}}) -- Clicking on this button or the cancel button tries to reload the main window. I have checked and can see there is a JavaScript error

Error: Syntax Error: Token '.' not a primary expression at column 1 of the expression [.loaded] starting at [.loaded].

at Error (native)

at e (http://xxxxxxxx.local/umbraco/lib/angular/1.1.5/angular.min.js?cdv=1278563988:68:283)

Hope someone can reproduce and help me out, thx

• John Churchley 272 posts 1258 karma points c-trib
    Jun 11, 2015 @ 13:24
    John Churchley

Hi Asif,

Have you tried disabling your browser cache or trying a different browser?

I had a similar issue before which resolved its self.

Some further ideas

http://issues.umbraco.org/issueMobile/U4-4958

Jun 11, 2015 @ 16:05
    Asif Malik

Thanks for your suggestion .... seems to be the case, I tried adding a media item directly in TinyMCE and have the same problem. However clearing my cache did not fix the problem.

Jun 11, 2015 @ 17:08
    John Churchley

I would recommend downloading the umbraco version zip file and replace the umbraco/umbraco client directory.

Jun 11, 2015 @ 18:05
    Asif Malik

Hi and thanks for your replies ..... i did exactly that (ie copy over the umbraco files, as this was an upgrade via nugget), then cleared client dependency, and completely nuked my browser cache ....

Low and behold it is all working correctly now :)

Jun 11, 2015 @ 18:09
    John Churchley

Brilliant glad you got it sorted! I had the same issue a while back drives you crazy but it's a real buzz fixing the problem.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft