Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Proxicode 127 posts 323 karma points
    Jun 26, 2015 @ 01:03
    Proxicode

Mutinode Treepicker missing it's NodeType selector

Can anyone confirm if they are seeing this? When I go to Developer-->DataTypes-->Create and try to use the Mutinode Treepicker property editor, I get all of the expected fields except for NodeType.

I am in Chrome, but I checked in other browsers to be sure and I see it there as well. Any thoughts? BTW, there are no errors in the browser.

Umbraco version 7.2.6 assembly: 1.0.5632.22681

If it helps at all - when I check that row in the developer tools I see the following...looks like the Umbraco.PrevalueEditors.TreeSourceController and it's children are just simply not there?

<div class="umb-el-wrap">
        <label class="control-label ng-binding" ng-hide="property.hideLabel" for="startNode">
            Node type
            <small ng-bind-html="property.description" class="ng-binding"></small>
        </label>
        <div class="controls controls-row" ng-transclude="">
            <div ng-include="propertyEditorView" model="preValue" is-pre-value="true" class="ng-scope"></div>
        </div>
    </div>

enter image description here

• Casper Andersen 126 posts 508 karma points
    Jun 26, 2015 @ 08:24
    Casper Andersen

I am running with Version 7.2.6 and i do not have this problem. If i where you i would get hold of the Umbraco 7.2.6 folder and copy over the Umbraco folder and overwrite the existing one, something is missing in the data types

• Proxicode 127 posts 323 karma points
    Jun 26, 2015 @ 23:44
    Proxicode

OK, so I copied the site back to my local machine, overwrote the Umbraco and umbraco_client folder from a fresh download of 7.2.6, recompiled, reuploaded to the beta server and it is there. Your solution was the correct one. Thanks so much :-)

-Roger

• Casper Andersen 126 posts 508 karma points
    Jun 27, 2015 @ 09:22
    Casper Andersen

Makes me very happy to hear :) would you mind marking my post as the solution to people having this issue can quickly go to the solution :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft