Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sebastian Dammark 581 posts 1385 karma points
    Jun 26, 2015 @ 13:05
    Sebastian Dammark

Error when viewing translations ...

I've sent a bunch of pages to translation, when I want to view any of the Translation Jobs I get the following error:

An unhandled exception occurred
    System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.translation.Translation.CountWords(Int32 DocumentId)
       at umbraco.presentation.umbraco.translation.details.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       at umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       at ASP.umbraco_translation_details_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in d:\local\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\44b7aa19\fb2cfbcf\App_Web_details.aspx.e3a6f6d.nhzakz5a.0.cs:line 0
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

First of all I thought it was a permission issue, but since it's hosted on Azure I have no idea how to check this.

Any ideas ?

• Tran Quan 4 posts 74 karma points c-trib
    Jan 08, 2019 @ 08:37
    Tran Quan

I have the same issue when import the xml file

• Tran Quan 4 posts 74 karma points c-trib
    Jan 09, 2019 @ 08:14
    Tran Quan

Please check this PR, or you can download the source code and apply the fix yourself https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/4009 https://github.com/tranquan/Umbraco-CMS/tree/bugfix/fix-translation-details-null-value

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft