Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steven Harland 78 posts 518 karma points c-trib
    Jul 27, 2015 @ 16:01
    Steven Harland

Error Uploading Media

Hi all,

I'm getting the following error when trying to upload media images in the back office:

{
      "Message": "An error has occurred.",
      "ExceptionMessage": "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.",
      "ExceptionType": "System.NullReferenceException",
      "StackTrace": "   at Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute.OnActionExecuted(HttpActionExecutedContext actionExecutedContext)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.CallOnActionExecuted(HttpActionContext actionContext, HttpResponseMessage response, Exception exception)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<>c__DisplayClass2.<System.Web.Http.Filters.IActionFilter.ExecuteActionFilterAsync>b__1(CatchInfo`1 info)\r\n   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpersExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass4`1.<Catch>b__3()\r\n   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpersExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass9`1.<CatchImplContinuation>b__8(Object state)"
    }

This is the response given when a call is made to this URL:

/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/Media/PostAddFile?origin=blueimp

It only occurs on a development server. I cannot replicate it locally. The site is running on Umbraco 7.2.6, .NET 4.5.2, and IIS 8. It was recently upgraded from Umbraco 6.2.4 and .NET 4.

Any help is appreciated. Let me know if more info is required.

Thanks.

Steven.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft