Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jeff Kershner 8 posts 38 karma points
    Jul 29, 2015 @ 21:25
    Jeff Kershner

What's going on? Items not sticking around!

I have version 7.2.8 working in Visual Studio 2015 with Chrome and working locally with a SqlServer Compact Database.

The Master Document Type is not keeping any of my properties I create after I close the browser. A similar thing is happening when I create a Template as a child of a Master template such that when I close down the browser, all but the Home template is gone. And... the Home template is rendered at the same level as the Master template even though the Layout is correctly set to Master.cshtml.

This is driving me crazy.

Anyone else seeing this behavior? Does this have anything to do with using SqlServer CE (this is the first time I have used this as I usually use my local SqlServer Express instance).

Please help!

• Jeff Kershner 8 posts 38 karma points
    Jul 30, 2015 @ 01:46
    Jeff Kershner

I re-did the site completely from scratch using a local Sql Server Express instance and everything works as expected.

So either it didn't like Sql CE or something else happened (I did include all files into the project, but I don't think that would have caused any issues).

So I guess for now it is resolved, but I would have liked to know what happened.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft