Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• How Do I Delete My Account? 68 posts 433 karma points
    Aug 10, 2015 @ 10:00
    How Do I Delete My Account?

Images won't show in the media backoffice

I've used Umbraco for some time now. And so far I really enjoy it.

However. Lately I've stumbled upon problems. One of them is that the media image thumbnails won't show. Shen I click the image it appears to be broken. But when I click it to get to the link it's, in fact, the correct path and should be displayed. None of my images in the media backoffice won't show.

Plz help :'''(

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

• Per Olsson 47 posts 307 karma points
    Aug 10, 2015 @ 12:02
    Per Olsson

Are you seeing any Javascript errors in your browser (F12) while viewing the media section?

If you recently upgraded to 7.2.2-7.2.4 make sure you cleared your browsers cache or try increment clientdependency version in your config.

Aug 10, 2015 @ 12:15

Hmm, when first entering the the media section i get Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined then I get a whole lot of errors on the GET requests of the images. I get "401 (Unauthorized)" as answer

Aug 10, 2015 @ 12:19
    Per Olsson

Most likely the cache. Clearing both cache and cookies have solved similar problems for me.

Aug 10, 2015 @ 12:24

In the browser? Didn't work. I tried another browser (Firefox) which I barely use, and never for umbraco and its the same problem there..

Also. It seems like I have several duplicates in the media section for some reason. Like 4 with the same name

EDIT: Not in the pics themselves. But in the node tree

Aug 10, 2015 @ 12:27
    Per Olsson

Did you incremented "version" in ClientDependency.config too (to clear the servers cache)?

Aug 10, 2015 @ 12:29

I didn't. Gonna try that now!

Aug 10, 2015 @ 16:51

I've tried it now. It didn't work :(

• AvihayBit 149 posts 303 karma points
    Sep 05, 2016 @ 14:16
    AvihayBit

Hi Daniel, facing same weird issue in an umbraco 7.4.3, locally and in live environment, even a 7.5.2 upgrade didnt solved it... did you managed to solve it somehow?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft