Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• John Scragg 3 posts 73 karma points
    Aug 26, 2015 @ 13:27
    John Scragg

Missing Umbraco Back-office Nodes

Hello - I am new to Umbraco, but I am having an issue with losing nodes from the Backoffice when I switch between web sites in WebMatrix. I assume I am not doing something right and I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I can see the Document Templates, etc. in the folder structure in Windows Explorer, but they do not show up as nodes in the backoffice application. I have tried to "reload" nodes and this does not change anything.

For example, if I start a new site in WebMatrix called MySite, and I create document types, content, etc. Save and publish the data. Review the site and everything looks as expected. I leave and work on something else and when I come back to MySite and launch the Site Admin from WebMatrix, it is reverted to some other earlier state.

It "feels" like it is a caching issue, but I am not sure. This has happened multiple times in different projects now.

Thanks in advance for any help!

John

• John Scragg 3 posts 73 karma points
    Aug 26, 2015 @ 19:03
    John Scragg

Hi everyone. I am just commenting with my own findings, although they are quite old, I am experiencing the except same results, so I am going to assume this is the issue.

I will re-install without using the WebMatrix technology.

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/49713-Losing-data-on-server-restart

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft