Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rubinho 30 posts 218 karma points
    Aug 26, 2015 @ 18:27
    Rubinho

Problem with Multiple Websites and same pagenames

Hi,

I have an Umbraco 7.1.4 installation with 2 websites in. The root contains 2 websitenodes where the pages from each site are stored under.

Each website has the same pages and the domain names are configured in the root node of each website.

When visiting the homepages, both sites are loaded correctly, but when i click on a menu item in the second site, the site renders the menu with the full url from the first site (pagenames are the same).

When visiting a page like site2.com/somepage , it is rendering the content from site1.com/somepage.

So it looks like the domain is only checked on the rootnode where the domain is configured in the menu "Cultures and hostname", but not on it's childs.

I can't think what i'm doing wrong. Could this be a bug or something else?

• Rubinho 30 posts 218 karma points
    Aug 26, 2015 @ 19:15
    Rubinho

After hours of searching, putting a forum post online, i finally discovered the cause :)

If anyone else has this problem: The pages mentionned were kind of folder nodes which were redirected to a childpage. I found out that they need a template in order to work here (even they don't have a template because they are forwarded). So giving them a dummy template solved the issue

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft