• CY (wales site)

• Node 1
      • Node 2
      • Node 3
    • ES (spanish site)
      • Node 1
      • Node 2
      • Node 3

I have copy all node of EN to other two site. (So all the contain of all node are same )

I have use "Multinode Treepicker" as CSection for selecting node as shown in following code.

< umbraco:Macro runat="server" Language="razor">
            @{  
                if(@Model.CSection != null)
                {
                string[] nodeIds = @Model.CSection.Split(',');

The above code workings fine when rending EN site. but gives error while rendering CY and ES site. (As all site are having same value)

I found that Following line gives error. for (CY and ES site)

@Model.CSection.Split(',');

Am I missing any thing ? ,I am not able to make it out at all I am using umbraco 7.2.6

• Marc Goodson 2141 posts 14324 karma points MVP 8x c-trib
    Aug 30, 2015 @ 00:44
    Marc Goodson

Hi BJ

I'd write out the value of @Model.CSection before 'doing the split' to see what it contains...

When you copied the EN site, the CSection Multinode TreePicker would have contained a comma delimited string of the picked node Ids, perhaps for Node 1, Node 2, Node 3

But the copied versions of the site would have created new Node Id's for Node 1, Node 2 and Node 3, underneath CY and ES - however the value of the Multinode Treepicker CSection wouldn't automatically update with these new node Id values.

What you might need to do, is re-pick the nodes underneath each new language and republish, to reflect the updated ids...

... but writing out what the value contains before the split will give a good clue as to the cause of the error.

• BJ Patel 80 posts 206 karma points
    Sep 02, 2015 @ 06:09
    BJ Patel

Yes, I have try to print out the value of node ID before split and it was with comma (some thing like 1802,1803) , And I have also try removed all the code after Split(',') but it was giving error.

It, Gives error when I select 2 node Item , but when I select 3 node then it start working !! – BJ Patel 19 hours ag

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft