Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nikolai 2 posts 72 karma points
    Sep 10, 2015 @ 06:23
    Nikolai

RavenDB Problems When Installing UCommerce Package

Hey!

I installed umbraco 7.2.8 using nuget 3.0.6 on an empty ASP.NET application in VS15 with a localhost MS SQL Database.

After umbraco was successfully installed i went ahead and installed the uCommerce package using the Umbraco repository, which again seemed to be successful.

However now, when i try to save any kind of product in uCommerce i get the following warning, which effectively ends any kind of interaction with uCommerce products:

System.ComponentModel.Composition Warning: 1 : The ComposablePartDefinition 'Raven.Database.Server.Security.OAuth.OAuthClientCredentialsTokenResponder' has been rejected. The composition remains unchanged. The changes were rejected because of the following error(s): The composition produced a single composition error. The root cause is provided below. Review the CompositionException.Errors property for more detailed information.

1) No exports were found that match the constraint: 
        ContractName    Raven.Database.Server.Security.OAuth.IAuthenticateClient
        RequiredTypeIdentity    Raven.Database.Server.Security.OAuth.IAuthenticateClient

Resulting in: Cannot set import 'Raven.Database.Server.Security.OAuth.OAuthClientCredentialsTokenResponder.AuthenticateClient (ContractName="Raven.Database.Server.Security.OAuth.IAuthenticateClient")' on part 'Raven.Database.Server.Security.OAuth.OAuthClientCredentialsTokenResponder'.
    Element: Raven.Database.Server.Security.OAuth.OAuthClientCredentialsTokenResponder.AuthenticateClient (ContractName="Raven.Database.Server.Security.OAuth.IAuthenticateClient") -->  Raven.Database.Server.Security.OAuth.OAuthClientCredentialsTokenResponder -->  AssemblyCatalog (Assembly="Raven.Database, Version=2.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=37f41c7f99471593")

I am using ISSExpress, if that is of any relevance.

Cheers.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5058 posts 15520 karma points MVP admin hq
    Sep 10, 2015 @ 06:27
    Sebastiaan Janssen

You might have more luck asking for support on their own forums: http://eureka.ucommerce.net

• Nikolai 2 posts 72 karma points
    Sep 10, 2015 @ 06:28
    Nikolai

Thank you for the quick reply!

I will try there too then.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft