Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• yogesh pathak 136 posts 221 karma points
    Sep 15, 2015 @ 10:43
    yogesh pathak

Error in Media Picker

I am using Media Picker but it's not working. I have attached the Image of Error in Browser.enter image description here

The Error appears on the Click of Media Picker.

• Comment author was deleted

Sep 15, 2015 @ 11:36

Hi,

Not much I can see from that error but it would be helpful if you could share the Umbraco version and also the browser you are using. If possible can you try in a different browser and see if that also has the same error message?

Sep 15, 2015 @ 11:49
    yogesh pathak

Hi Tim, I am using Umbraco - 7.6.2 I have tried this on Chrome, Mozilla and IE. It's not working all the 3 browsers. Same error in all the browsers

I have tried with Clearing Cache as well but still no luck

Sep 15, 2015 @ 11:53

Hi Yogesh,

I would recommend upgrading to the latest stable just to make sure you aren't hitting a bug that's already fixed.

Sep 15, 2015 @ 12:18
    yogesh pathak

yes sure, i am going to upgrade my installation now , will comment here if it will work :)

Sep 15, 2015 @ 12:20

Super :)

Sep 18, 2015 @ 08:15
    yogesh pathak

Hi Tim, i have updated my Umbraco installation in all three instances and YES it fixed all the issue including tinyMCE macro insert issue :) but i can see the version number in my installation is still 7.2.5 and it always ask me to download update when i login every time after clearing cache

any specific reasons?

Yogesh

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft