Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jørgen Bakke Eriksen 44 posts 95 karma points
    Sep 18, 2015 @ 14:06
    Jørgen Bakke Eriksen

Failed to retrieve searcher details

Hi!

Running Umbraco version 7.2.4 assembly: 1.0.5557.19139, this error occurs both locally and in production.

Multiple actions were found that match the request: Boolean CheckMembersInternalIndex() on type Umbraco.Web.WebServices.ExamineManagementApiController Boolean CheckMediaInternalIndex() on type Umbraco.Web.WebServices.ExamineManagementApiController Boolean CheckContentInternalIndex() on type Umbraco.Web.WebServices.ExamineManagementApiController System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[Umbraco.Web.Search.ExamineIndexerModel] GetIndexerDetails() on type Umbraco.Web.WebServices.ExamineManagementApiController System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[Umbraco.Web.Search.ExamineSearcherModel] GetSearcherDetails() on type Umbraco.Web.WebServices.ExamineManagementApiController

I have read this thread but it seems this is not the exact same problem.

Since we are using an angularJs frontend and have created our own RouteConfig in a .logic project I have tried adding an extra routeMap according to this thread. I have also tried to update the WebHost via Nuget to the newest version. But this doesn't seem to do the trick either.

Next step would be downloading source code and debug what happens...

Any clues?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft