Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• suzyb 474 posts 932 karma points
    Oct 06, 2015 @ 15:29
    suzyb

Any magento users also using Umbraco for ecommerce

We are going to pitch for a website that currently uses magento. I need to do some research into Umbraco's various ecommerce packages (Tea Commerce, Merchello etc.) and provide details on the best one and how it compares to Magento.

Are there any (former) magento users who now use Umbraco with one of it's ecommerce solutions could give me some idea into how they compare. I'll be going through them to compare a bit myself but hearing from anyone who has actually used both in real world situations would be helpful.

• Mukesh Kumar 7 posts 87 karma points
    Jan 28, 2020 @ 08:19
    Mukesh Kumar

Hey @suzyb, wondering if you concluded on any package? I have the similar requirement and wondering if there is any package available which can provide the similar functionality as Magento?

• suzyb 474 posts 932 karma points
    Jan 28, 2020 @ 09:28
    suzyb

IIRC for the project I posted this for we ended up using uWebshop. That's now end of life though so I wouldn't recommend.

I also can't really remember what I found regarding how the Umbraco ecommerce packages stacked up against Magento, it was a while back since I looked into these.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft