Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Yannic 3 posts 103 karma points
    Oct 07, 2015 @ 08:03
    Yannic

Upgrade 7.3 failure with Nuget on HtmlAgilityPack.

Hello, Upgrading my VS project to Umbraco 7.3 with Nuget includes an error on the HtmlAgilityPack upgrade. Any bugfixes / workarounds? Thanks.

Working with VS 2015, ASP.NET MVC 5 project, upgrade from Umbraco 7.2.8.

screenschot Yannic

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5058 posts 15520 karma points MVP admin hq
    Nov 03, 2015 @ 15:47
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Before upgrading Umbraco, try Install-Package HtmlAgilityPack -Version 1.4.9 - does that help?

Nov 03, 2015 @ 16:34
    Yannic

Yes, no errors.

However, installing UmbracoCms 7.3.1 fails on the Package Microsoft.Bcl.Build 1.0.14

Install failed. Rolling back... Package 'Microsoft.Bcl.Build 1.0.14' does not exist in project 'OverpoortBowl'

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5058 posts 15520 karma points MVP admin hq
    Nov 03, 2015 @ 17:33
    Sebastiaan Janssen

: -)

Before upgrading Umbraco, try Install-Package Microsoft.Bcl.Build -Version 1.0.14 - does that help?

.. You see where I'm going with this, right? Every time you get an error like this you need to install whatever it tells you isn't installed.

I'm not sure how you managed to uninstall these packages but they're all dependencies that Umbraco needs to be installed.

Nov 10, 2015 @ 12:25
    Yannic

Hi, No, this one is not working. Same error.

Install failed. Rolling back... Package 'Microsoft.Bcl.Build 1.0.14' does not exist in project 'OverpoortBowl'

The output says: The item D:\Visual Studio Projects\UmbracoTest\packages\Microsoft.Bcl.Build.1.0.14\License-Stable.rtf could not be found in your workspace, or you do not have permission to access it.

for about 11 files in that package directory.

UPDATE upgrading Nuget from 3.0 to 3.2 did the trick! I've got UmbracoCms 7.3.1 installed.

So far so good.... :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft