Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gal Nitzan 50 posts 164 karma points
    Oct 11, 2015 @ 14:18
    Gal Nitzan

Weird stuff after upgrade to 7.3

Hi,

I get a weird behavior after upgrading the site to 7.3. The upgrade itself went fine without any problems.

However, I currently see the node id with the HTML in the content editor?

Also, the right frame is not refreshing, ie when clicking on a node in the tree - the right side is empty, only the tab shows. when clicking on a tab the pane will load correctly.

A pointer to solution would be awsome :).

Thanks, Gal node id with html

• Damian Green 452 posts 1433 karma points
    Oct 11, 2015 @ 19:13
    Damian Green

Open the console in the browser and see if you are getting any errors. I was having a similar issue with the tabs and there was an error for something looking for style.css. Think it may be the TinyMCE but not sure as the file didnt exist on my machine. I added an empty css file to match the path and it seemed to fix it.

May be totally unrelated but worth checking the console for any missing files or iffy requests.

• Gal Nitzan 50 posts 164 karma points
    Oct 11, 2015 @ 19:28
    Gal Nitzan

Hi Damian,

Thank you for your reply.

Actually, there was a 404 on a missing icon on one of the nodes.

I am not sure that this what solve the problem since I also re-built the Examine indexes just to be on the safe side prior to reading your answer.

So, either this or that but problem solved :), thank you.

BR,

Gal

• Damian Green 452 posts 1433 karma points
    Oct 12, 2015 @ 22:40
    Damian Green

No probs... both had 404 and load issues so maybe was the issue - may suggest a bug when files required for backend are missing.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft