Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark 255 posts 612 karma points
    Oct 19, 2015 @ 14:01
    Mark

Upgraded to 7.3.0: Style classes have been lost from Styles dropdown in RTE

I've upgraded a site from 7.2.8 to 7.3.0. The site had many sub classes added to one of the stylesheet, which were used to provide options in the Styles dropdown within the RTE (TinyMCE). These styles have all disappeared. Are these now stored somewhere else?

• Kevin Jump 2327 posts 14813 karma points MVP 8x c-trib
    Oct 19, 2015 @ 15:50
    Kevin Jump

Hi

in umbraco 7.3 these styles are no longer stored in the DB but derived from the stylesheet.

The upgrade should have brought them across. so you should see them as children of the stylesheet in the settings tree (if it hasn't that might be worth logging an issue)

As stylesheets are no longer in the DB you might also have to re-associated the stylesheet with the editor:

In the developer tree, under data types : find the "rich text editor" type, and check that the correct spreadsheets are ticked in the list.

Also you might have to refresh your browser cache to see the styles loaded in umbraco.

Kevin

• Mark 255 posts 612 karma points
    Oct 20, 2015 @ 12:46
    Mark

Fortunately, I had an older backup copy of the database, which had the database stored versions of the labels and corresponding classes & elements. I used this to re-create them directly within the stylesheet. E.g:

/**umb_name:Heading*/
    h2 {}

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft