Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
We've installed New Relic's .NET agent on two different servers, with a total of 30+ websites.
On all of them, their script is injected between the </head> closing tag and <body> start tag, like this:
Is anyone else using New Relic with Umbraco, and seeing the either same or is it injected correctly?
The monitoring works fine, we would just prefer the script to be injected correctly.
Thanks for sharing your experiences.
I am in contact with New Relic support, however unfortunately they are not helping very much. :-/
That's not good, my only suggestion would be to check that your APM agent is up to date
.Net agent is the latest version.
Just weird that it happens on 2 different servers, at 2 different hosting, on all umbraco versions, ranging from 4.7 to 7.3.
But good to hear that it should work on Umbraco.
I'll update this thread if New Relic ever finds a solution.
I hope you do, here is an example we are running.
New Relic finally answered back.
On all our pages, we put the styling needed for above the fold rendering in an inline style block in the header. It's easy to maintain through different bundles.
And this inline styling block is causing the script to be injected incorrectly, they'll look into fixing it.
Thanks for your input Jeavon.
That's good to hear!
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted