Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dan Roddis 57 posts 241 karma points
    Oct 23, 2015 @ 08:16
    Dan Roddis

Grid editor not rendering macros

Hi everyone,

We're using Umbraco grids in 7.3 and previously macros were rendering correctly in the grid preview.

Now we only get the macro name rendering as if we don't have 'Render in richtext and grid editors' enabled. I've tried toggling the settings off and on and trying the grid editors again but still having no success.

It doesn't affect the live rendering and preview mode, just the actual grid creation screen.

Can anyone provide any advice?

• Nathan Sleigh 109 posts 353 karma points
    Oct 23, 2015 @ 09:46
    Nathan Sleigh

Sometimes it may take a little bit of time to update in the Grid Editor when to do select 'Render in the rich text editor and the grid'. and sometimes you may need to delete the macro and then re-add it once you have selected this option.

Nathan

• Dan Roddis 57 posts 241 karma points
    Oct 23, 2015 @ 10:46
    Dan Roddis

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the info - it's much appreciated. While I was working with the grid editor a few days ago I was seeing the renders, although part way through they stopped being displayed.

Since then nobody is able to see the renders even with brand new grid pages and macros and toggling the option.

It's very strange as previously it has been working as expected, I wonder if there's anything worth capturing in the network requests?

Dan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft