Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
This link : https://www.jyu.fi/itp/en/plone-guide/tutorial/adding-links-tiny/external-link shows that TinyMCE should offer the choice between internal and external links. But, as I'm sure you know, the version in 7.2.8 doesn't do this. If you click the link tool (not anchor) then you are offered internal links only.
I can, of course, go into the html and add the link like that. I'm not too happy about it though because I'd much rather turn the html button off so that my users don't make a mess.
Beg your pardon, I just followed the instructions in the editor manual https://www.usi.edu/media/3630204/umbraco-7-editors-manual.pdf page 19 in a download of 7.3 and it worked fine. I'll try again in my own 7.2.8.
Beg your pardon. I just followed the instructions in the Umbraco Editor manual in a clean copy of 7.3 and it just worked.
Link to a Page on Another Website
1. Select the text that will form the hyperlink.
2. Click the Insert Link button which will reveal the link properties slide out menu.
3. In the URL field, enter the URL of the web page you wish to link to.
4. In the Title field, enter the text that will be shown as a pointer to the link. This is important information
for everyone reading the website with different accessibility aids.
5. In the Target field, select the target window/frame then select how the should be opened. There are
three different ways the link can be opened:
6. i. Open link in a new tab in the same browser window.
7. ii. Open link in a new separate browser window.
8. iii. Open the link in the same browser tab as the user would be viewing your site.
9. Click Select. Your text will now contain the link as requested
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted