Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michael 3 posts 73 karma points
    Dec 01, 2015 @ 10:04
    Michael

Full width row in the grid

Hi,

I am quite new to Umbraco and I'm currently customising it and having a look around etc.

I am trying to build a page where one of the rows is full width of the whole page so I can give it a full width background colour.

I have looked at the grid and given the row the 'full width'/'article wide' layout which gives is the col12 style however is it not completely full width. It has spacing each side of the row due to all the content (@renderbody) being generated in a class="container" rather than a class ="container-full".

The only place I can see where I can edit this is in the Partial Views -> Grid -> Bootstrap3 & Fanoe files.

Would this be the correct way to make the rows a true full width or is there an easier way to do this? It seems odd to have to override it here as it would then make every container full width for the pages using that Partial View.....

Thanks in advance :)

• Michael 3 posts 73 karma points
    Dec 03, 2015 @ 09:46
    Michael

So the problem here was there was no fanoe.css file in my build so the styles that apply the classes to .full and so on which was why it was not working

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft