Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pedro Feliciano 1 post 71 karma points
    Dec 09, 2015 @ 17:45
    Pedro Feliciano

Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase violates the constraint of type parameter 'TEntity'

Hi all,

After installating Umbraco, and as soon as I create my first document type I keep getting the message:

System.TypeLoadException was unhandled Message: An exception of type 'System.TypeLoadException' occurred in mscorlib.dll and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary Additional information: GenericArguments[1], 'System.Int32', on 'Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase`2[TId,TEntity]' violates the constraint of type parameter 'TEntity'.

Am I missing something....?

Any help will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance

• Lee 1130 posts 3088 karma points
    Feb 18, 2016 @ 08:03
    Lee

I am seeing this message on Start up too? And I can't figure out why.

• Chris Houston 535 posts 980 karma points MVP admin c-trib
    Feb 14, 2019 @ 14:37
    Chris Houston

We seem to be getting the same error after upgrading to 7.13.2 did either of you find out what was wrong? It looks like a DB migration that changes a constraint might have failed during the upgrade?

This error only seems to occur occasional and just on the initial app start up, so I am guessing it is occurring when it's building it's initial cache.

System.TypeLoadException
      HResult=0x80131522
      Message=GenericArguments[1], 'System.Int32', on 'Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase`2[TId,TEntity]' violates the constraint of type parameter 'TEntity'.
      Source=

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft