Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jason Espin 368 posts 1335 karma points
    Dec 14, 2015 @ 14:48
    Jason Espin

System.Data.DataException: Record could not be inserted or updated

Hi all,

I have a client site that is currently live that has just started outputting the following message to my log files whenever a user or I try to update, save or modify any of the website nodes. Does anyone know how to fix it or get around it?

2015-12-14 15:22:07,583 [10] ERROR Axum.Update.AxumTailorMadeController - Exception
    System.Data.DataException: Record could not be inserted or updated
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.PetaPocoExtensions.InsertOrUpdate[T](Database db, T poco, String updateCommand, Object updateArgs)
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentPreviewRepository`1.PersistNewItem(ContentPreviewEntity`1 entity)
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase`2.PersistNewItem(IEntity entity)
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.UnitOfWork.PetaPocoUnitOfWork.Commit(Action`1 transactionCompleting)
       at Umbraco.Core.Services.ContentService.SaveAndPublishDo(IContent content, Int32 userId, Boolean raiseEvents)
       at Axum.Update.AxumTailorMadeController.GetCountries()

• Hong 66 posts 228 karma points
    Jan 12, 2019 @ 19:27
    Hong

I had this problem, and eventually I copied the HTML code, deleted the blog post, created a new one, then pasted the HTML code to the new one. This is definitely not the right way if this problem happens with every post.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft