Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nelson 94 posts 246 karma points
    Dec 22, 2015 @ 07:42
    Nelson

Show results of ezSearch in other page

Hi guys,

I just installed ezsearch in my website and I'm now dealing with the way the results are presented. I have the search toolbar in my header because I want it to be accessed through the whole website. The search engine works fine, however currently the results are being displayed in the header section as well, and I want to display them in the body of my site. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance!

• Aung Ko Lin 9 posts 78 karma points
    Dec 22, 2015 @ 08:49
    Aung Ko Lin

Hi Nelson,

(1) place @Umbraco.RenderMacro("ezSearch") in you want to show there. (2) Modifie codes in ezSearch.cshtml under MacroPartials. There you need to change

. For eg. If you want to show only result @helper RenderContentResult(SearchViewModel model, IPublishedContent result) {

}

In this way , you can change result and layout which you need.

May be lucky AKL

• Nelson 94 posts 246 karma points
    Dec 22, 2015 @ 09:58
    Nelson

My problem is that currently the results are being included in the header of my website, because my search toolbar is in there. I have the template for the ezsearch.cshtml with the render macro but it render in the header, and I want to move it to the body of my website.

• Aung Ko Lin 9 posts 78 karma points
    Dec 22, 2015 @ 10:06
    Aung Ko Lin

Hi Nelson

You can see this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZV7nogMowU

May be ok

AKL

• ASad 5 posts 73 karma points
    Jan 19, 2018 @ 15:23
    ASad

this is just copying the form in separate page . you can do it by rendring macro on that page :(

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft