Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rickard Liljeberg 23 posts 114 karma points
    Dec 28, 2015 @ 17:49
    Rickard Liljeberg

Page is always dirty

I have a pretty simple document type for a company.

It contains the following inputs:

1. Upload - for icon
    2. Image cropper - featured image
    3. Some text fields like name
    4. Rich text editor for editing description
    5. Multinode treepicker

The multinode treepicker are custom types so i can set start node. They are used to pick regions and work areas the company is involved in.

Now here is the thing... I can create new companies just fine, but when I go to an existing company in the backoffice, then change absolutely nothing, touch nothing and then click some other node, I get this:

You have unsaved changes Witout me having touched anything at all on the page. So something seems to get dirty automaically.

I am pretty sure it's either my Multinode treepickers or the upload (based on that all other types are used all over).

So unless someone knows straight off how to solve this here is a few questions

1. Can i see with some js in the chrome console what is dirty (so i can pinpoint)
    2. I have found the no-dirty-check attribute, but how do i add it to for instance a multinode treepicker?
    3. Is there another way I can prevent it from becoming dirty on load but then still be dirty when user changes something?
  • Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Dec 29, 2015 @ 08:57
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Rickard,

I have found a similar issue on the issue tracker. http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-7484

It would be great if you could add your findings to this issue.

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft