Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• clay wang 3 posts 73 karma points
    Jan 11, 2016 @ 02:44
    clay wang

images can not display

I installed umbraco v7, but i fund my site can not display image. My server exist this images. I have got error massage in log file.

2016-01-11 09:23:31,357 [P32780/D2/T159] ERROR Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - An unhandled exception occurred
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): access denied。
       在 System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
       在 System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
       在 ImageProcessor.Web.PostProcessor.PostProcessor.RunProcess(String sourceFile, Int64 length)
       在 ImageProcessor.Web.PostProcessor.PostProcessor.<PostProcessImageAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
       在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
       在 ImageProcessor.Web.HttpModules.ImageProcessingModule.<ProcessImageAsync>d__11.MoveNext()
       在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       在 System.Web.TaskAsyncHelper.EndTask(IAsyncResult ar)
       在 System.Web.HttpApplication.AsyncEventExecutionStep.OnAsyncEventCompletion(IAsyncResult ar)

enter image description here

• Steve Morgan 1348 posts 4457 karma points c-trib
    Jan 11, 2016 @ 14:36
    Steve Morgan

You look like you've referenced the logo and nonodebg.jpg files incorrectly in the HTML template.

Am I right in thinking you have IIS set up to serve the site from /web/Umbraco/ ? If so then change the image src to "/assets/img/logo.png" - I'm guessing at the moment you have something like /Umbraco/assets/img/logo.png - only internal Umbraco files are under /Umbraco - your front end references won't need this (the only exception would be for routing calls to controllers).

Jan 12, 2016 @ 01:11
    clay wang

Thank you Steve, I changed src to "/assets/img/logo.png" still can not be displayed,responded resource can not find. Other resources like js,css are returned to normal, only the imgs is not normal. My Site is .NET 4.0, Concerned with this?

• Steve Morgan 1348 posts 4457 karma points c-trib
    Jan 12, 2016 @ 09:40
    Steve Morgan

Hi Clay,

So just to check - your getting these errors on the front end of your website, e.g. not whilst trying to load the Umbraco back end?

For assets like CSS, JS and static images Umbraco won't get in the way, you should copy the files up to standard /css/ /js/ /img/ folders - is that what you've done? If these are not loading then you need to check the file paths carefully - nothing in .NET or Umbraco is likely to be an issue.

I've seen people get confused with the Umbraco media section for images - this is for CMS controlled images (e..g allowing your editors to upload images). If you've tried to upload the images there but then reference then directly from your HTML templates then you'll need to use the Umbraco URLs or some Razor to obtain the URL. Which have you done?

Jan 16, 2016 @ 12:06
    clay wang

Thanks steve , Now I upgrade ImageProcessor.Web.dll and ImageProcessor.dll, this error be fixed.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft