Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Iain 8 posts 72 karma points
    Jan 11, 2016 @ 11:53
    Iain

Umbraco 7.3 Macro Browse Properties Unable to Scroll

Hi,

I have upgraded an existing 6.1.2 site to 7.3 and have a problem with Browsing Macro Properties in the back office.

Our site has a lot of properties and now that the browse properties window opens up as a "frame" instead of a modal box there is no scroll bar so I can't save properties.

The checkboxes and the property names are also on different lines which makes the situation worse because fewer properties are needed before the scroll bar is required.

Screenshot

Looking at it in Chrome Developer Tools I can see that it loads the following URL into an iframe: /umbraco/developer/macros/assemblyBrowser.aspx?fileName=~/usercontrols/MyUserControl.ascx&macroID=185

And that this page is loading CSS from a Dependency Handler /DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vYXNzZXRzL2Nzcy91bWJyYWNvLmNzczs&t=Css&cdv=1701442901

This contains an overflow: hidden on the html and body element. If I manually remove that through Chrome Tools then the scroll bar appears and I can save the properties.

Is this the expected behaviour or has something gone wrong during the upgrade? Is there any way to revert it back to the modal? Or to enable the scroll bar through the dependency handler?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Iain

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft