Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hywel Rees 56 posts 224 karma points
    Jan 12, 2016 @ 11:41
    Hywel Rees

Markup in page Id field in Back Office

Hi all,

Umbraco v7.3.0

Does anyone else have this issue where every page has markup in the Id field on the properties tab: markup in Id field

It seems to cause no issue other than looking a bit ugly.

Cheers,

Hywel

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jan 12, 2016 @ 12:05
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Hywel,

Try to go to the /config/ClientDependency.config and change the clientDependency version. Just bump the last digit to another.

After this please clear your browser cache too, then try login back into the backoffice. This should fix the issue.

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Jan 12, 2016 @ 13:37
    Hywel Rees

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the reply!

I updated my ClientDependency.config as you suggested, cleared the browser cache, but unfortunately the issue remains.

I tried IE, Chrome & FF just incase, and also created a new test page - the Id still contains markup on the test page.

I tried again, this time upping the version number by 1000 :) but still no joy.

Cheers

Hywel

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jan 12, 2016 @ 13:58
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Hywel,

Perhaps you are missing some files in the Umbraco foder doesn't or don´t have all the files in the umbraco folder updated properly.

Could you please try copy over the files in the Umbraco folder from a clean the Umbraco installation, or do a compare on folder and files.

Also try another browser, it´s normally some cache. I have seen this before and I solved it by bump the clientDependency version and a clear browser cache.

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Mar 02, 2016 @ 10:00
    Hywel Rees

I never did get to the bottom of this one. However, I've just updated from 7.3.7 to 7.3.8 and this appears to have fixed the issue.

So, I'm happy for now :)

Cheers

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft