Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
When I try to view any template in the back office, I get the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." YSOD in the right hand pane where the template would normally display. In the settings menu, I can see the list of all of my templates, they just all error out.
There are only two things about this installation that are different from what I usually do. The first is that I had originally set this up using a SQLCE database, but then decided to export that to SQL Express(which is what I usually use). The second is that I'm using route hijacking for the first time.
Everything else on the site seems to be working fine. All the pages display on the front end just fine, and I've not run into any other troubles in the back office.
Has anyone run across something like this before. I'm using version 7.3.4
Updating this cause I found a few more areas that aren't working. I get the same error for anything in the Partial Views folder and the Partial View Macro Files folder. Stylesheets and Scripts load just fine.
I am having the same problem with my Partial Views / Macros...
I have always used SQL Dbase and I am also using Route Hijacking, but this should have nothing to do with Control Panel reading the content of the Views.
OH... just upgraded from 7.2.8 to 7.3.0
I found a solution to upgrade without issues.
See my comment here:
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted