Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• James Jackson-South 489 posts 1747 karma points c-trib
    Feb 01, 2016 @ 06:13
    James Jackson-South

Missing media folders + broken backoffice search

V 7.3.1

In one of our Azure hosted client sites a media folder previously added containing several pdf files has disappeared.

Searching through the umbracolog table within the database we can identify that specific media items we created.

There seems to be no specific entries identifying a point in time where the items could have been manually deleted though, All the log table shows is Media item deleted which could relate to any one of several media items that have been deliberately deleted. The items are still present in blob storage but there is no presence of them in the database at all.

It's a critical folder so the client is very unlikely to have accidentally deleted it.

I am using the UmbracoFileSystemProviders.Azure plugin but all other media files are appearing correctly. As far as I am aware, there are no issues within that library that could cause media to disappear.

I do not know whether this is related but the back office search does not seem to work at all despite the indexes having been rebuilt.

Does anyone know if there are any known bugs related to either issue?

Cheers

James

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft