Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kasper 12 posts 95 karma points
    Feb 02, 2016 @ 07:48
    Kasper

Umbraco administration er langsom og crasher

Hej

Administrationen til et site som jeg har sat op i Umbraco 7.1.6 (assembly: 1.0.5350.25714) er begyndt at køre meget langsomt, især når der arbejdes under "Media". Der ligger mange billeder i roden af media, men de loades hvis man giver siden omkring 20 sekunder til at loade dem. Dog skal det siges at det ikke kun gælder Media, men også nogle gange når jeg bare klikker rundt i Content. I Chrome kan jeg slet ikke logge ind, og i Firefox og IE får jeg en advarsel om et "langvarigt javascript". Desuden skriver min konsol en fejlmeddelelse ud om at denne fil ikke kan findes: /App_Plugins/ContentPickerWithStartNode/contentpickerwithstartnode.controller.js Jeg bruger Archtype i projektet, jeg ved at det kan være langsomt hvis man har meget indhold i Archtype, men administrationssiden er langsom også selvom at jeg ikke klikker ind på en node som bruger Archtype.

Er der nogle der har nogle ideer til hvad der kan være galt? Eller hvad jeg evt. kan undersøge nærmere?

Vh. Kasper

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 02, 2016 @ 15:00
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Kasper

Please use english when writing in the forum since it's a global forum and it would be a mess if everyone just wrote in their own language :) Writing in english increases the likelyhood that you'll get some help since many of the regulars in here don't understand that much danish and running things through translation services are rarely accurate enough to get to the ghist of the problem even though it would be pretty nice - Don't worry about making spelling mistakes or mess up the grammar - I do that all the time but people understand what my intentions are and like to help me out :)

That being said let's see if we can figure out the issue - So your current 7.1.6 installation is starting to run slowly and crash and it can take up untill 20 seconds to load the images from the media folder (just summing up the ghist if other readers have any idea about what could be the solution to your issue).

I think it would be nice to see if there are any useful entries in the /App_Data/Logs file that could shed some more light on the issue perhaps?

When did it start to happen? Have you checked that the disk is not starting to run out of space? Depending on your setup check both the webserver and the database server.

It's been a while since I used 7.1.6 but I don't seem to be able to recall if any known bugs about this exist on the issue tracker but it might be a good place to do some research trying to figure out whether others have had the same experience or if it's just something that happens in your case.

Do you have any backoffice integrations using the Umbraco API?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Jan

• Kasper 12 posts 95 karma points
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 07:41
    Kasper

Hello Jan

Thanks for Your reply. Actually i realized that should probably have written in English just after i posted my question, i will write in English next time i use the forum. : )

I have been looking at logfiles, this i how 2 logins + crashes looks like:

2016-02-03 08:21:24,368 [6] INFO  Umbraco.Web.Security.WebSecurity - [Thread 26] User Id: 2 logged in
    2016-02-03 08:21:24,415 [6] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - [Thread 26] Starting resolution types of Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeController
    2016-02-03 08:21:24,415 [6] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - [Thread 26] Completed resolution of types of Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeController, found 4 (took 0ms)
    2016-02-03 08:24:42,473 [6] INFO  Umbraco.Web.Security.WebSecurity - [Thread 74] User Id: 2 logged in
    2016-02-03 08:24:42,488 [6] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - [Thread 26] Starting resolution types of Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeController
    2016-02-03 08:24:42,488 [6] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - [Thread 26] Completed resolution of types of Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeController, found 4 (took 0ms)
    2016-02-03 08:27:04,235 [6] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - [Thread 100] Starting resolution types of Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeController
    2016-02-03 08:27:04,235 [6] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - [Thread 100] Completed resolution of types of Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeController, found 4 (took 0ms)

No alerting messages as I see it.

I have no backoffice integrations.

My local copy of the site that is running on out testenvironment is also pretty slow, though not as slow as the live site, so I don't think that it is a space issue - but i will check with the hosting company.

Normally i don't use the system, so i don't really know when it started getting slow, but my customer might know.

If something interesting comes up, I will let You know. :)

// Kasper

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft