Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• umbraco lover 10 posts 94 karma points
    Feb 04, 2016 @ 17:33
    umbraco lover

Publish At not working

Is there a special configuration to get the Publish At feature to work? I have a content that is Saved (not published) and it doesn't get automatically published @ the Publish At cdate configured.

I'm using Umbraco 7.2.5

Feb 04, 2016 @ 19:15
    umbraco lover

I'm replying to my own topic. This is a known and fixed issue. I upgraded to 7.2.6 and tada!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 04, 2016 @ 19:18
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Umbraco lover

Is this an issue you're seeing locally? Or is it on a live site it never happens? If it's a live site it might be caused by the application pool being inactive due to lack of traffic on the site - But sometimes the feature is unreliable in this regard - It's been working on/off between versions since the earlier days :)

So perhaps it's better to write some custom code to trigger publish at a certain date using a scheduler on the server maybe.

Hope this helps.

PS: Please don't double post because you don't get any answers - I know it's frustrating when it seems like people don't notice your post when you're really feeling lost - But then try asking for help on Twitter with a link to the post using the #umbraco hashtag - That can sometimes be really useful. As a least resort you can bump the original post (But it's not something you should do all the time) :)

/Jan

Feb 04, 2016 @ 19:42
    umbraco lover

Thanks for your time!

It was a version issue. I upgraded to 7.2.6 and it started working.

I double-posted because I thought my initial post didn't make it through as I couldn't see it .. Sorry about this!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 04, 2016 @ 19:49
    Jan Skovgaard

You're very welcome - Happy to hear you managed to get it solved.

No harm done - Happy umbracoing! :)

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft