Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Marek 3 posts 72 karma points
    Mar 03, 2016 @ 17:00
    Marek

uCommerce: Discounts on "Dynamic order property"

Hi,

I have issue with marketing rules/discount when using Dynamic order property in Act part and "Discount specific order line = Any" or "Amount of order line total" or "Amount of unit price" or "Percentage of order line" in "Award"

The problem is that the discount is granted for all products in basket - not only those that are specifed in "Act". This affect both products already in basket and new products added to basket after setting order property.

I saw this mailfunction almost always. The only moment, when it works properly happns when I work on webshop one tab with backend and second tab, and manipulate endabled/disabled for marketing rules. In that case it sometimes work. But even if it works, and I clear browser cashe it always mailfunction again.

I use uCommerce v7.0.0.16029 and Umbraco v7.3.6.

The only workaround to the issue I have found so far is declaring "Discount specific order line" on specific product (instead of "any"), but this is not good idea when you have hunreds of products or you want to set discount for the whole category selected in Act.

Please advice what can I do to achieve my goal.

enter image description here

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Mar 03, 2016 @ 17:27
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Marek and welcome to our :)

I just took the liberty of adding "uCommerce" to the title of your posts since it seems they're related to this product but is placed in the Umbraco related categories - But since it's not issues with Umbraco I just want to flag that it's uCommerce related.

Usually it's possible for admins to move posts into the package categories but for some reason I can't seem to figure out how currently. When posting issues for packages it's more likely that you get an answer if you place it in those categories since the maintainers of the packages are more likely to notice the issues rather then when created in the general Umbraco categories - However I'm suspecting it maybe has not been possible.

Just wanted to let you know and don't worry you have done nothing wrong at all - I just hope that I can help increase the awareness about the issues you need some help to figure out by altering the titles, which is probably the next best thing I can do for you right now since my knowledge about uCommerce is limited unfortunately :)

Once again - Welcome.

/Jan

• Marek 3 posts 72 karma points
    Mar 03, 2016 @ 18:43
    Marek

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your's effort and fast response.

I think I know why you couldn't change it to uCommerce related.

I have missed message on this page https://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/ucommerce/ucommerce-support

that states "These support forums are now closed for new topics and comments. Please head on over to http://eureka.ucommerce.net/ for support."

I have posted again this issue on eureka.commerce.net forum.

Once again thank you for fast response, which led me to this.

PS. If you think this post should be deleted, please delete it.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Mar 03, 2016 @ 19:35
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Marek

Ah I did not know that actually :-)

Well don't worry about it we'll keep the postings here as well - Others will be able to figure out that they should look at the other forum if they come across this post.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft