Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Bevis 1 post 71 karma points
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 11:47
    Paul Bevis

How can I create a list view that includes the date at which content will be published

Hi all, We would like to use the "publish at" capability of Umbraco to start scheduling updates to our content. However, we would like to be able to see in advance a list of the upcoming changes so that we can review them.

I'm trying to create a list view for child content that includes the date at which the content will be published so we can review all the items at a glance without having to open each one as we have hundreds of items our list. However, I can't see the 'Published at' property in the list of available fields when editing the list view. Can this be done? I'm happy to create a custom list view if necessary but I'd like to know if its possible before I do. Cheers, Paul

• michalf6 2 posts 72 karma points
    Jul 28, 2018 @ 10:36
    michalf6

I have the same problem, is there any update on that?

• Jarno 21 posts 152 karma points
    Oct 18, 2018 @ 14:27
    Jarno

Hi Paul and michalf6,

Does any of you already found a fix for this? I have the same problem.

• michalf6 2 posts 72 karma points
    Oct 18, 2018 @ 14:32
    michalf6

No fix - I settled on creating another datetime field, which has its value copied on save event from the publish date, as I recall.

Terrible workaround, but will have to suffice for now.

• Jarno 21 posts 152 karma points
    Oct 18, 2018 @ 14:37
    Jarno

Hi michalf6,

Thanks. I put the value in a label so the users can change it and I can sort on it in the listview. It's not a nice fix but it works for now:)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft