Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gilles 25 posts 107 karma points
    Mar 15, 2019 @ 07:18
    Gilles

Formulate on v8

Hi there, I'm currently working on a new site using Umbraco v8. It's my first time using Umbraco, but everything is going well so far.

I was looking into Formulate and was wondering if the latest version is compatible with v8? on the Our Package Page for Formulate, it is listed as untested. But since version 2.4.1 has been released quite recently, I was wondering if it should work?

Kind regards

• Huw Reddick 1727 posts 6066 karma points MVP c-trib
    Nov 28, 2020 @ 17:31
    Huw Reddick

I am using it on 8.6.3 had a few issue but mostly just me getting to grips with both Umbraco and Formulate it.

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Nov 29, 2020 @ 18:22
    Nicholas Westby

FYI, the Formulate forum is the more appropriate place for this question: https://our.umbraco.com/packages/backoffice-extensions/formulate/formulate-questions/

Yes, it works on Umbraco 8. FYI, the "untested" indicator just means that nobody who has downloaded it for that particular version of Umbraco has subsequently navigated to the Formulate page on Our and marked it as working. It doesn't mean it hasn't actually been tested on that version. There is no formal testing process for Umbraco packages.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft