Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I keep getting this "error" when creating specific content via the ContentService API in V8. The page is created, flagged as published and all the fields are saved, but I cannot view it since there is not created a url for it - not until I save and publish manually via the backoffice.
Basically I am doing this:
var content = cs.CreateAndSave("Underskål", productLine.Id, "product");
And I have also tried the cs.Create(...) method with no luck, and I have also tried replacing the Danish character "å" with "aa" in the name above.
I have also tried doing this in the SaveAndPublish method with parameters:
cs.SaveAndPublish(content, "*", -1, false);
No luck at all. Any help is appreciated a lot.
A solution that works is to reload the in-memory cache manually. Is there a way to call that button reload functionality from my SurfaceController?
For anyone else struggling with V8 cache child deseases when creating content dynamically, waiting for updated documentation and issues to be sorted out, this (as a side effect) will do the trick for this question:
I found I had to use
Has there been any updates on this as it still seems to be an issue.
I found out today, that the parent node of the nodes saying this error had a sibling with the same name (dynamically created via ContentService - so no error message or validation to catch the crime). This was causing that all child nodes could not be routed and given a unique url. Renaming that sibling and rebuilding the indexes fixed it and all "un-routed" pages were instantly baptised with a unique url ...
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted